Tuesday 18 December 2012

Birthday weekend!

So, Monday was my birthday which meant,naturally, I had to out and celebrate over the weekend.

On Saturday I went out for the night with some friends and decided to wear a black lace dress from Dorothy Perkins.I discovered that I really really like this dress! I like having sleeves and the length was great as I could wear the dress without tights and not feel self conscious (I hate my legs!).I wore a pair of red shoe boots that I bought during the summer in London in a shop that, for the life of me, I cannot remember the name of. Naturally being out and having one or two drinks I never got around to taking a proper outfit pic (blogger fail I know but I'm new at this) but this pic gives an idea of the outfit.
 And this one shows the sleeves ..and me blowing out my flameless birthday candle..as you do.
 Shoes!


On Sunday night I went see Mick Flannery perform an acoustic show with a friend. Who's he? I asked the same question. It turns out he's a guy with the most beautiful voice! YouTube him! I wore a black & white playsuit that found in Penney's..on sale. It cost a whopping 7 euro #Bargain! I also wore a black blazer from Oasis that I've had for a few years and a pair of shoe boots (obsessed with shoe boots much?) from Dorothy Perkins. Please ignore the weird look on my face in the following pic, I really must learn how to pose.
And,of course, the shoes



Hope everyone had a good weekend xx

Colette

2 comments:

  1. I want your shoes so bad! They are gorgeous.
    The dress you wore Saturday was so preety, you looked lovely!
    I love your blog its so cute. Keep it up.
    toomanyfreckles.blogspot.ie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm enjoying blogging!
    I do have a bit of a shoe addiction, I'm trying to keep it under control.

    ReplyDelete